Doing Our Part
As always, our top priority is the safety of our clients, trade partners, and vendors. As a Colorado Company, based in Denver, B-Line Construction Services has been deemed an “essential infrastructure” company by Mayor Michael Hancock’s shelter in place order (section C iii). As such, we will continue servicing our clients with the following changes in policy:
– Trade vendors, Suppliers, strategic partners have all been sent copies of our COVID-19 Plan of Action. We will require all workers to implement these safety measures at all B-Line Construction Services job sites to better protect everyone as we continue our efforts to provide excellent service through the duration of the outbreak.
– Social Distancing is paramount to our projects and we will be implementing schedule changes so that only one trade is at the job site at a time. The size of the crews will be limited to no more than 5 people. Social Distancing of greater than 6 feet is enforced at all times.
– Wearing of proper PPE (gloves, eye protection, masks) is required at all times to help combat the spread of the virus.
– All workers are required to wash hands prior to entering and exiting the work zones.
– Any symptoms of sickness are to be reported immediately to site management and medical professionals, followed by immediate quarantine away from the job sites. – NO EXCEPTIONS.
– Our working hours will be limited to Monday-Friday 8-5. In these times it is important to maintain a work/family boundary more than ever -we are aware of the challenges our workers and clients face balancing work and supporting their families during these difficult times.
We are in this together.
At B-Line Construction Services we, along with the rest of the world, have felt the impacts of the COVID-19 virus. During this period it is more important than ever to reflect on our connections with each other and with the world around us. At a Local, State, National and Global level we need to pull together as one people and do our part to contain and limit the spread of this virus. Will will not tolerate the spread of misinformation, racism, or discrimination on any of our social media platforms. We are basing our response to this outbreak on facts and science; not fear.
We are aware of the challenges faced by everyone during these unprecedented times. It is our goal to continue leading our small sector of the local economy while focusing on the importance of health and safety. In an ever-changing world, we remain committed to providing Quality 1st Construction to our clients.
Bryan M. Williams, President
B-Line Construction Services, Inc
303-888-0972 | email@example.com