Build your Future with B-Line Construction Services
Here at B-Line, we are made up of a diverse group of employees that are committed to and take pride in building with quality, care, and craftsmanship.
BUILDING. QUALITY 1ST. RELATIONSHIPS.
Current Job Openings
- The primary responsibilities of the Construction Office Manager will include, but are not limited to:
- General management/administration to promote a positive, productive, and professional office environment
- Provide customer service and new customer administration support by responding to customer inquiries in a timely and courteous manner and providing sales support.
- Maintaining and updating office and client files
- Developing, improving, and implementing office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office
- Implementing the day-to-day flow of work in the office, including managing multiple calendars & coordinating subcontractors
- Acting as support and gatekeeper to the owner, including proactive management of the owner’s schedule
- Managing weekly progress reports to clients (Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite)
- To be successful, this position will require strong organization, attention to detail, and communication skills to meet company objectives and goals
- Construction Experience preferred.
- Must be proficient in Google Drive, Google Calendar, Google business apps, etc. in addition to Microsoft Office Suite
STAY UP TO DATE & JOIN OUR LIST
Yes, we’d like to hear from you.
B-line is always pleased to connect with homeowners, architects, interior design professionals, and real estate agents.